Sunday 6 December 2015

2015 in Photographs

My Favourite Photographs From The Year



I started my blog in April and ever since then have saved all my photoshoots onto the laptop, now my storage is nearly full and I'm going to have to delete some. Sad times, okay I might be exaggerating slightly but as a photographer each image has a story. These stories, at least for me, are deeply embedded into the photograph and effect how I see each one.

From April to December 2015.





































































































































Speaking of photography, I've got my first photography mock exam tomorrow. 5 hours tomorrow and 5 hours next week. Wish me luck :) 

Joyfully Light
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig