Sunday 13 September 2015

Oh What to Do, What to Do Later On.

A great question with so many possibilities.


Second day of year 11 and its hit me already, what will I do when I'm out? I have to stay in education till I'm 18 options are a level, apprentice or college. Within and after that there are a lot of options.

I don't know what I want to do what I leave school. 

I thought I wanted to be a chef or something to do with food, I was really passionate about it. That was up until work experience when I was supposed to spend all day, from 9 till 5 with a fifteen minute lunch break, in a hot and busy kitchen. I lasted 1 and a half days cried in the staff room and didn't go back.

The next day I went back to school and finished my work experience with the librarian. That was fun but repetitive, not extremely creative an couldn't see myself doing that for years rest of my life. I'd be scanning the books and tidying them, instead of writing and reading them which is what I would much rather be doing.

I like blogging I could do that. 

I like taking pictures, I could be a photographer try to be different but would most probably end up doing what others do. Have fun with all the genres/types of photography, from inspirational photojournalism traveling the world photographing and videoing the good news; to doing portraits with gorgeous models, friends, family and celebrities, befriending them first so that I could capture their personality and build up a good report.

I like English, I could write a book, a fun one though with drawings pictures and mistakes. I'd write two one like that and a better well written one to show my skill, if I felt like it. Get myself a creative space with saved up money from jobs that isn't my career, my main way in life, or just a few rooms of the family home, who knows.

I could paint. I'm not the best at it but it's fun. If I taught art, no I might not my teachers obviously had a passion for the subject and if so why were they teaching it to uninterested teenagers. Why were they not persisting art as their careers? Who knows I could do that, maybe.

I could cook, though not in a restaurant my work experience totally put me off. If I did it wouldn't be too busy, I'd make enough money to make my way but it would be nice, cosy and warm. It would make you smile weather you wanted to come in sit for hours alone to think or with friends to drink. Who knows I could do that.

What ever happens I could be a poet secretly as this I suppose has turned into one. Sit and write out my thoughts for the world to see. That would be nice.

Anyhow I will do what I want when I feel like it, without breaking any rules -serious ones- little one like one way corridors and grammar, oh how they were made to be broken by those who, wanted too. No matter what I do and hope for you, and I, to be happy.


What will you do?
Joyfully Light
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig