Thursday 27 August 2015

Nothing Photographs Have The Best Stories.

My Personal Favourites

Turns out I didn't send the best of my photographs to get printed. I managed to get 157 ish sent but not these great ones. What was I thinking, who knows?

This first photograph is my favourite so far, the focus is really good when capturing such an unusual bird. A jolly good find, even if i did just stand in a cow pat. The sacrifices I take for a good photo. I ruined my favourite shoes and birthday jeans. What a fun day that was though, with Kate too.


Roll on the Nature Shots
































Countryside strolls































































Kate in Photographs



























































































Which are your favourite?

Joyfully Light
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig