Sunday 23 August 2015

Music Music Musical Monday

Let's Make This A Thing, Shall We?!






Music;

/ˈmjuːzɪk/

noun

1.
vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

2.
the written or printed signs representing vocal or instrumental sound.


So then now we all know what it is let's have an example,


Shawn Mendes - "Drag Me Down" (One Direction Cover)


This is Shawn Mendes singing a cover of One Direction's new single, Drag Me Down. A very good cover and nicely filmed but oh how I do like the original. Well done Both of you.

As it is a cover I shall show you the video of the original song by One Direction. I first saw the video on Friday 21st an hour after it was released. My sister Kate showed it to me, after that we played it on repeat for a good ten minutes. So without further ado here it is.

One Direction - Drag Me Down




Next up is one that I heard playing on the music channel, chart show, of my tv. Rapping isn't really my thing but it was good and Adam Levine kept me listening with his lovely voice and what a fitting video this is, what do you think?


R. City - Locked Away ft. Adam Levine




Now for a collection of songs from Tom Rosenthal, I found him from watching Will Darbyshire's videos and wondering what song was in the background as it was such a good song and like nothing I'd heard before. His voice and the instruments work so well together, the sound effects of nature and birds make his songs absolutely mindblowing and are so good to listen to when you need to think or want to concentrate. Outloud or in earphones both amazing but whatever you do, turn it up to really feel the sound and get the full effect of the songs. Enjoy the magical voice of Tom Rosenthal.


Tom Rosenthal -  It's Okay



Tom Rosenthal - Watermelon


Tom Rosenthal - Don't You Know How Busy & Important I Am?


Tom Rosenthal - Non-Verbal Communication


Tom Rosenthal - YOLO


Tom Rosenthal - Quiet Zone


Tom Rosenthal - Forgets Slowly 


Tom Rosenthal - As Luck Would Have It



What's your favourite song at the moment?

Joyfully Light


  






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig