Sunday 3 May 2015

Things That Made Me Smile This Week :-)

Being woken up by the birds. I'm not sure everyone will agree with me on this one, but I love hearing the birds in the morning. Especially when I know that I don't have to be anywhere that day.

                                                                    7:15am "The early bird catches the worm" 















                         




James Bay. Listening to his album, Chaos and Calm in the mornings (with my earphones) was such a nice way to start each day. What was even better though was, hearing it playing out loud from downstairs when I was in my room. Such a lovely surprise.















Candles. Although it is spring now and the clocks have gone forward, some evenings were a bit cold and rainy. So this was a great excuse to light the candles, my favorite one at the moment is Thai Lychee. It smells lovely and fruity but not to strong. Perfect for cosy evening in.



























Food. This week I had some wonderful meals: some being my homemade porridge which you can see in the picture below; one being a lamb pasta bake that I had last night, others being rice and beans which I had for lunch during the week.


























Soft washed hair. I often wash my hair about every 3 days. My hair is thick, long and takes a fair amount of time to wash and to dry. So after taking care to shampoo my hair well, to leave my conditioner on for more than what it says on the bottle, then washing it out with freezing cold water. Air drying it with a towel round my shoulders. To finally brush it and realize that all this was worth the effort because my hair is now soft and smooth. Thank you Lush Cosmetics for, Brazilliant Shampoo Bar and American Cream Conditioner. These products are the ones that make my hair soft and smooth.























What made you smile this week?

Joyfully Light
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig